Thinking of putting your network in the cloud? Our Infrastructure-as-a-Service solution is like having your own state of the art data center staffed by expert cloud engineers. Data Center Direct cloud experts can help you leverage cloud power and streamline your IT workflow saving you time and money. Find out more about how our unique approach can truly improve the speed, security and reliability of your mission critical applications while reducing costs.
Ensures every user is on the same software version.
- Allows all network software to be managed from a single location.
- Software is installed and maintained on the server and immediately available to ALL users.
- Users no longer have to have their PC updated to be on the same version. Once it is updated once on the server every user will have the same version.
Reduces client hardware cost.
- Since all processing occurs on the server you can use lower performance PC’s and still achieve high application performance for users.
- Actually, by leveraging the faster processing, memory and disks used for servers you can actual improve application performance.
Prevents data being stored on local PC’s and the potential to lose data.
- Users most commonly save their documents to either their “My Documents” or “Desktop” folder and not the network share.
- These “local” folders are most likely NOT saved to the server or backed up unless IT has provided necessary script redirection.
- With Remote Desktop ALL user data is by default stored on the server and backed up.
Seamless user access from any location.
- Anywhere, anytime access from any device with internet connection.
Reduces the cost of setting up new users.
- No client configuration is required on the PC.
- Administrators can simply add new users to the server with a new preconfigured profile.
- No longer forget what applications need to be installed and how to configure them on a local PC.